NeonApple

Friday, February 10, 2006

Let the Knitting Begin! DAY 1

Today marks the opening day of the 2006 Winter Olympics which coincidentally coincides with the Knitting Olympics - how convienant! The Opening Ceremony is tonight and the Knitting Olympics kicked off last night at ImagiKnit in SF. So DAY 1 of has commensed and I have begun on the back of the Olympic Kid Sweater. So far I have a 1 inch ribbing along the and about 4 inches of the back of the sweater. Next comes arm shapping! I know you are all just holding your breath in anticipation and excitement becasue I know I am!

Anyways - I wanted to put a plug in for the other blog that I have going right now. Some of you already know about it because I sent you exclusive invitations to it - there is much drama going on with that blog so please check it out I am anticipating maybe having to write multiple postings this week there just becasue my live is oh so very interesting and I do want to keep my fans happy. If I forgot to send you an invite to the other blog - please email me and let me know but I think the address has already made the rounds based on the comments I am already getting there.

Oh - also on the knitting front - Stitches West a fiber crafting convention occurs next week in Santa Clara, CA Feb. 16-19. I am planning to go so if you want to come with - please let me know!


Stitches West 2006
February 16 - 19, 2006
Santa Clara Convention Center & Hyatt Hotel
Santa Clara, CA

2 Comments:

  • Congrats on day one. So do you have a child in mind for this sweater or is it going to be an Olympic charitable donation?

    By Blogger logoANN, at 7:47 AM  

  • I will probably save it for a future child . . .

    By Blogger neonapple, at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home