NeonApple

Monday, February 06, 2006

Project Stress


So I need to start a new project this week for the knitting Olympics and I don't know what to do! As if I already don't have a ton of yarn at home now I am comtemplating a new project to challenge me for the Olympics.

Now normally this wouldn't be so bad but I am feeling poor and really shouldn't buy the yarn and needles right now.

I am so not ready to start the sweater project. I also have 2 scarf projects but I am practically killing myself with boredom of square objects - although I do have a hard pattern for one - if I could figure it out. Then there are the baby blankets and booties I am supposed to make this year for everyone I know who is either already pregnant or trying to get prego. Oh and there is also the afgan from hell that is about 1 foot long that really needs to be finished - and would be challenging to finish in the Olympic timeframe - but again just a big square.

What should I knit?? This is killing me! As I am typing this - I realize how absurd this rant is becasue a knitting project really isn't life or death or anything - I have got to stop worrying over this - it's silly!

Click here for the Rules of Knitting Olympics from the Yarn Harlot

3 Comments:

  • My donation is for the knitting Olympics. I would not have known about it, if it was not for you. I consider it my entrance fee. Hopefully it will help buy some yarn. Although some how I think you've now become a business expense for Jeff. Gotta love the tax right offs.

    By Blogger Melissa, at 10:00 AM  

  • I think you SHOULD do a square project. I mean you are looking for something mindless to do while watching the Olympics, right?

    By Blogger logoANN, at 1:38 PM  

  • Ugh!!! Square - this is supposed to be challenging my skills not kill it with boredom!

    By Blogger neonapple, at 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home