NeonApple

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Gettin' Fancy

Woo hoo! I found code to insert pics into my blog! You'll want to check out the post "Books That Have Shaped My Life". Now I have to figure out how to put pics in that are actually pics that I have taken. I know there is a little thing that lets you upload pics but I have tried this many times to no avail.

I can't wait to get my own pics working because I can then show progress on my knitting projects. Last night I had my second Socks class. I was a good girl and I had my homework all done - I was up to the "heel flap". So last night I learned how to "pick up stitches" and "knit in short rows". The end result of all this knitting lingo is the the sock started to turn so know I am knitting on the foot rather than the cuff of the sock. Cool stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home