NeonApple

Monday, July 10, 2006

"Masculine" Socks

I finished the husband's socks this past week. He has been happily sporting them around the house. I don't think he has ever has any fun colored socks other than the basic white or black. What is it with men sticking to the standard "masculine colors"? From what I can tell the universal "masculine colors" seem to be black, brown, dark blue (can't be too bright), gray, green. The husband picked the yarn for his slipper socks and look at what colors they are - the exact color palate for the "masculine" man! What about teal, lime green, red, dark purple? I think these colors look great on guys and they need more man time.

Sexy Husband Feet

2 Comments:

  • Very nice socks...though it looks to me like a little purple made it's way in there. I might question his sense of masculinity as it is associated with socks.

    By Blogger Zegi, at 9:02 AM  

  • I don't think I could ever get Paul into socks like that, but maybe if I made them he would HAVE to wear them or risk hurting my feelings. Ofcoarse if we have a normal cold winter this year, he may be begging for warm things to wear.

    By Blogger VJ, at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home