NeonApple

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Passed the Class

So I finished the sweater class last night. If grades were passed out I would give myself a B+. Here's a pic of the FO (finished object). Last week I was so frustrated with it that I feared it would become an UFO (unfinished object) but I did it!

You'll notice that the neck doesn't go straight up like a funnel neck but is actually a crew neck that is higher in the back than the front. Much confusion and frustration was endured during that step of the sweater but I was rewarded when I finished. Of course it isn't perfect and I can see each and every stitch that I think I could have done a little better.

Finished Class Sweater


Tonight's agenda includes more felting for the Booga Bag, which after one washing has yet to actually felt. Also more work on the husband's socks.

I knitter's job is never done . . .

1 Comments:

  • Love the sweater! Congratulations! The booga bag is really cute, too. What is felting?

    By Blogger Zegi, at 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home