NeonApple

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

7 Days of Sanity Left

So I have 7 more days of sanity left until my mother decends upon me - or rather visits me.

I think I will send her on a SF grayline tour on Thursday morning or deposit her at the SF Library I until I get off of work at noon on Thursday. Then maybe some Chinatown, Alcatraz, or Pier 39.

Museums have been suggested - we'll see about that.

I am scheduling a massage for her on Friday. Partly so she can relax and enjoy her vacation - partly so I can have an hour to myself! She can't say no becasue I am having one too. So that's 2.5 hours to myself. Woo hoo!

Aside from that I am really not sure what I am going to do with her.

1 Comments:

  • Well that sounds like plenty for 5 days. She loves museumssss...

    By Blogger logoANN, at 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home