NeonApple

Thursday, May 04, 2006

More Guilty Pleasures

Ok I have found the Spring & Summer danger zone of everyday splurges. So for Winter and Fall Starbucks is the indispouteed winner but I declare Jamba Juice (fruit smoothies) to rule the warmer months.

I just found a Jamba Juice within walking distance from my office I ironically have to pass not one but two Starbucks to get there.

All these everyday splurges - I don't even want to know how much money I could have saved in my lifetime if I just put the $4/day into a savings account rather than going to Starbucks or Jamba Juice

3 Comments:

  • Since you asked, I wondered too, so I added up just one year worth of either Jamba Juice or Starbucks.

    If you bought a drink everyday, without adding the days you would be on vacation or off work on holiday it would be almost $950 which is 2% of your salary

    By Blogger Melissa, at 4:44 PM  

  • I realized I used to spend on breakfast at pete's coffee almost $6 everyday. That's almost $1100 a year on coffee and a muffin....scary!

    By Blogger Melissa, at 4:47 PM  

  • Wow. Though I think a simple pleasure is possibly worth two percent of your salary. Well, unless you don't get any pleasure out of it.

    By Blogger Zegi, at 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home