NeonApple

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sleep Over

So yes I am going on a sleep over this Saturday night. No I am not 12 years old. But I must say that adult sleep overs are way more entertaining than the ones you went to as a teenager. First of all alcohol is there and you don't have to hide it or sneak it in. And second you can actuallly talk about sex and have a knowledge base under your belt so to speak.

So this weekend I am looking forward to a Saturday of shopping for baby registries with my girlfriend Christina, who is pregnant, watching some chick flicks, guilt free snacking, doing facials, and hanging out in my jammies. However, if alcohol is involved I guess I will just have to drink my share as well as Christina's, since she can't have any - a challenge I am willing to take - I am such a good friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home