NeonApple

Friday, February 17, 2006

Na na na naaaaaaa na!

So Logoann already knows this but I absolutely love to say "I told you so!" Especially to my boss becasue he is such a crud. (This is my new favorite word ever since the LogoAnn's 5 flash video.) So last night I am at work late till 9pm for our Board Meeting and as it turns out - more board members wanted to call in for the meeting - making it absolutely impossible to dial them all in individually. So what does my boss do - he arranges a conference call - JUST AS I SAID WE SHOULD. So after the meeting my boss and I were chatting and I actually got to say "I told you so" and he said that "de deserved that" - he conceded! Ha! victory is so sweet - I love being right! Not that I am keeping score - but ok, I am.

On other fronts - I did rip out the back panel of the Olympic Sweater. Yea I know it was all done and you even saw the pic of it a few days ago. So now I have set myself back. Last night I realized that maybe subconsciously I am redoing it to avoid the neck, arms and seaming and of course because I am a perfectionist - in essence procrastinating. I admit it I have inherited a terminal case of procrastination passed on through my mother. Yes mom I am blaming you on this one.

Tonight though Phatfrog and I are getting together to work on the Olympic Knitting while the husbands play with their comic books. Sometimes it feels like we are married to 9 year olds but I digress.

I'll post pics of the Olympic Knitting progress this weekend.

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations on your in-your-face moment.

    Avoidance? Nah. Someone so right about the phones could not be avoiding knitting a sweater arm hole.

    I gave LogoAnn my copy of Yarn Harlot last night. Do you think it will inspire her? I doubt it but it is a funny read, either way.

    By Blogger Zegi, at 11:03 AM  

  • I just got Yarn Harlot and started reading it on the train yesterday - It is so great! I hope LogoAnn enjoys it as much as I am.

    By Blogger neonapple, at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home