NeonApple

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I am so done with this!

Have you ever had one of those days at work when you are JUST SO DONE WITH THIS JOB?! Well I AM SO DONE WITH IT! I am so sick and tired of my boss shooting down all my ideas. So you already know about the handbook issue that he is dragging his feet on and today - even though it was a small issue and not a big deal (at least you would think it wasn't a big deal) his attitude so turned me off. I suggested a conference call for our board members who are joining us via phone for our board meeting tomorrow night (which I am staying late for 5pm -9pm!) To make it easier it is so much easier to conduct the call via a conference call service either one we pay for or our free conference calling service from freeconferencecall.com, which I highly reccomend by the way. I suggest this because conducting a three way call via our phone system can be tricky and sometimes drops callers. Now our board members as most board members tend to be very self important people, who don't like their time wasted, and rightly so they are volunteering their time for us. So I would hate to have tech difficulties with the phone and potentially drop board members while I am SIMULTANEOUSLY trying to serve them dinner AND take their damn notes for the meeting.

Now I may just be a whiner on this one but it feels like my boss just wants to shoot down my ideas even the not so life shattering ones that will make our lives easier? I am convinced that he just has it in for me. Seems that the highly controversial ideas of updating an out of date 5 year old handbook and having a conference call to keep our sanity during a stressful board meeting are just too much for my boss to handle.

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Melissa, at 5:38 PM  

  • Hang in there girlie, better days are ahead. They always are...

    By Blogger logoANN, at 9:59 AM  

  • Have you ever heard that saying about how bosses are like legs? The further up you go, the closer to an a$$ you are? Just a little tidbit to think about.

    By Blogger Zegi, at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home