NeonApple

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

FINISH LINE IN VIEW - Olympics Day 13

I can see the finish line! I didn't think I would survive and I was sure my fingers would fall off or I would be struck down by lightening for swearing too much during my shoulder seaming frusteration.

Anyways as you can see below I have picked up my stitches at the now seamed shoulders and have arms! I just have to finish the neck and learn how to do the mattress stitch for the side and arm seams and I will be done! I am predicting a Thursday evening finish. I can't wait to show off the completed garment. I might even have enough yarn left over for a cute little hat to go with the sweater as a bonus!

Right now I am living and breathing the Olympics especially now that Women's Ice Skating is in full swing!

Also just to let you know the official photographer of the Knitting Olympics is the husband. He said that he always wanted to shoot the Olympics and now he is getting his big chance! As an added bonus he actually gets to sleep with one of the Olympians. I don't think I'll get disqualified for that -- We are married after all.

Olympic Sweater with Arms


2 Comments:

  • Wow! You have made a lot of progress. What is a mattress stitch? It sounds complicated.

    I think as long as the relationship is not with a judge you can sleep with whoever you might find around the Olympic village. I mean, other Olympians might think you are a slut and your husband certainly would not be happy but it is probably allowed.

    By Blogger Zegi, at 8:57 AM  

  • There's tons of sex around the village. I mean, a bunch of young, fit, worldly athletes. I'm sure there are condoms dispersed to the athletes like mints out there. Do you think there could be an illegitimate Olympic babies out there? I bet they'll be great at sports...

    By Blogger logoANN, at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home