NeonApple

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

What an exciting new year! The husband and I brought in the new year with Logoann and her husband with some sparkling apple cider after which we immediately sought out our pillows.

This new year is really exciting because this is the year that our baby will be born! I still can't believe it but I am constantly reminded when the baby kicks and pokes me each day.

The house is taking shape as well. The end of 2006 saw the hanging of the first pictures and curtains in our new house. In the coming weeks of 2007 we will be actually decorating the babies room. Painting the nursery is scheduled for next week thanks to Logoann's offer to help. She is my official decorator :-) And we are expecting the nursery furniture to arrive any day now!

I can't wait to set up the baby's room!

2 Comments:

  • Happy New Year! Decorating the baby room is so much fun. Do you have a theme, or a color scheme?

    By Blogger Zegi, at 9:01 AM  

  • I VOTE YOU CONDENSE DOWN INTO ONE BLOG NOW. AT LEAST THEN YOU'RE ONLY NOT UPDATING ONE! SHOULDN'T THERE BE PHOTOS OF A PAINTED NURSERY UP!!!

    By Blogger logoANN, at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home