NeonApple

Saturday, November 11, 2006

To Decorate or Not to Decorate

Tis the season to start thinking about decorating for the holidays! Already people in our neighborhood have put up holiday lights outside and it isn't even Thanksgiving yet!

I'd love to put out holiday lights on the front of the house but right now I just can't justify the cost and the husband doesn't want to go up too far on the ladder to hang them. I even found a company that puts up and tears down holiday lights but it is too expensive for us this year. In fact I don't even know if we are really going to be able to have a Christmas. Oh we'll have a tree and decorate inside the house but I don't think there will be much in the way of presents. I guess our present this year is the new house - kind of hard to wrap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home