NeonApple

Monday, November 13, 2006

Sims Saddness

Well you may not know this about me but I am a complete control freak. Ok well maybe most of you already know that. It is becasue of this however that I love to play The Sims. What could be better for a control freak but to control not only the live of individual "Sims" (simulated game people) but the whole Sim town and neighborhood!

Well becasue of our little impending bundle of joy, I anticipate only being able to play my game before the baby arrives. Because once he/she joins us, let's face it my gaming priorities will more than likely change.

In the move I misplaced my Sims game disc so LogoAnn who is an expansion pack ahead of me is letting me borrow hers in the mean time. This weekend I was all excited and sat down to finally play and . . . I remembered why I had to stop playing when the Nightlife expansion pack came out for the Sims - my computer freezes and crashes every single time I try to play. Either my laptop's graphics card is maxed out or the RAM is. Right now I am hoping that it is RAM becasue that is way cheaper to remedy than a whole new laptop, since the graphics cards of laptops are actually part of the whole motherboard unlike desktop PCs where you can just upgrade the graphics card.

So currently my Sims are trapped in my computer where I can't play with them - so sad.

2 Comments:

  • I am sure you will have many late-night feeding sessions where you can Sim. Well, as long as you can do it with one hand.

    By Blogger Zegi, at 9:11 AM  

  • Maybe you need to download a game patch. You might have an issue where the crashes are caused by a glitch in the game.
    Or you could come over to my house, wrestle me for the computer and play.

    By Blogger logoANN, at 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home