NeonApple

Thursday, April 27, 2006

More than half my life

I have now officially "been with" the husband more than one half of my entire life. So I am not sure if it is all downhill from here or what? I met the husband when I was the ripe old age of 14 - gulp! Although we have only been married for 5 years this Saturday, April 29, 2006 will be our 15th anniversary of being "together" along with my 31st birthday! I think I like the 15 year mile marker better than the 31 year marker.

What what do I have planned for the 3rd decade of of my life? I don't know but I am sure it will be better than the 1st decade of my life! As a present to my self I am taking the day off from work tomorrow and having a massage.

Also the husband returns from Las Vegas tomorrow, after being gone almost a week for a huge convention that he had to work. Can you believe I turned down going to Vegas for my birthday to save on $$?! Oh well it was fun last year when I went. When airfare from CA to Las Vegas costs more than $300 it just isn't worth it, when it used to be only $79! Damn gas prices!

Anyways Happy Birthday to me!

,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home