NeonApple

Friday, March 31, 2006

Autopilot

Have you ever been driving to work and then not remember how you got there? I realized this morning as I was driving to work I couldn't even remember, if the light I just passed through had actually been green. I mean it must have been right?

Anyways I was wondering, if we kept track how much time during our lives we actually spend in our lives on Autopilot - would it outweigh the time that we sleep? I would imagine that it is quite a lot. It's scary to think that for a chunk of our lifetimes we aren't even aware what we are doing when we are awake!

I believe I may be on Autopilot a lot especially at work.

1 Comments:

  • What did you say, I'm sorry I wasn't really reading; I must have been on autopilot. I always appreciate the complexity of the human mind that it can handle autopilot. It also makes me thank my lucky stars I didn't get into an accident while I wasn't paying attention.

    By Blogger logoANN, at 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home