NeonApple

Thursday, March 30, 2006

All Hail Breakfast!

For some people breakfast is cereal and milk, or bacon and eggs, or pancakes, or even dare I venture into the realm of college breakfast known as leftover cold pizza. Last night I made quiche, so I can have quiche for breakfast or lunch this week. But then I also ate it for dinner. It caught me as a strange thing that one meal could be all three meals of the day so easily.

Then I also thought of all the times when I have had cereal for dinner or made an omelet for dinner, when the husband was on travel. It makes me think that there are no such thing as breakfast foods, since we eat them at any time so often.

Reasons why breakfast is so great:

  • Cheap
  • Fast
  • Easy to make
  • Can satisfy a sweet tooth
  • Can tame a savory craving

2 Comments:

  • and you can eat it in a bowl...I like that.

    By Blogger Melissa, at 1:31 PM  

  • As Seinfeld said about cereal, "I just like eating and drinking at the same time... without looking."

    By Blogger logoANN, at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home