NeonApple

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Competing priorities

I find myself looking forward to going out this evening to knitting Tuesday at the local Starbucks. However, I now have a dilemma. The husband who has been on travel for work this past week arrived home ten hours earlier than I had anticipated. So now I must choose either knitting with friends or being with the husband.

I guess I could always knit with the husband. Or I could just tie the husband up with the yarn - umm maybe I should stop writing now . . .

4 Comments:

  • gross....

    By Blogger logoANN, at 11:53 AM  

  • Having never met either of you, I don't have any unwanted pictures in my head. However, I do think you need some help if you plot to tie the hubby up with knitting for a round of wickedness.

    By Blogger Zegi, at 5:37 PM  

  • Zegi are you volunteering to help her tie up her husband?

    gross...

    I do know all three of you and I do have unwanted pictures!

    By Blogger logoANN, at 9:07 PM  

  • I think it would take a lot more than yarn to tie up your hubby. He's strong!

    By Blogger Melissa, at 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home