NeonApple

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Big Yellow Banana

Have you ever been walking down the street and wondered what everyone was walking to or rushing for? I often wonder this while I walk through the morning rush of walkers in the Financial District. Sometimes I make up little names for people like the Spikey (the business man) who is always on my train and rushes to his office with his spikey product filled hair. Today - there was the Banana Guy - no joke the guy was wearing a full head to toe yellow banana suit and carrying a bag as if he was rushing off to an office job. I make up stories for the people who are wearing casts on arms or legs. However my biggest nemisis on my morning commute is the Patch Lady (who wears a black eye patch), who always takes my seat on BART if she gets in line before I get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home