NeonApple

Monday, March 27, 2006

Merry Belated Christmas!

Image hosting by Photobucket


I finally finished the kitty's Christmas present! I know only a tiny bit late . . . but I ran out of yarn so I had a valid reason. It felt like the project would never end. I believe I used about 12 skeins of Valley Yarn's Sugarloaf Merino/ Acrylic Microfibre color #29012. I still have to measure it but I would estimate is being about 33 inches x 28 inches. It is almost large enough to be a lap blanket!

I was so happy that I rewarded myself by playing with new sock yarn. It really doesn't take to much to make me happy.

1 Comments:

  • It would seem both you and your cat are entertained by playing with yarn. Please tell me you don't patrol your house and lick yourself clean too!

    By Blogger logoANN, at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home