NeonApple

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Desk dancin'

So today I am at work listening to a block of The Strokes and Nirvana on KNDD Seattle. [I listen to an the KNDD Seattle Alternative Seattle radio stream via the web since my local station changed format to Latin Love Songs "La Romantica" but that is a rant for another blog.]

So anyways - I am really getting into it and typing away. Then I notice that I find myself desk dancing. Not like crazily swiveling around in my chair. I do have a little restraint. There may have been some slight head nodding, foot tapping, and shoulder action going on but nothing insane or anything.

Everyone does this right? You type a little faster and you do some little desk dancin' moves . . . maybe it's just me and I am a little crazy. But I figure this type of craziness is allowed at work since I am crazy enough to work here.

3 Comments:

  • Definitely excusable. Especially if you were not also mouthing the words.

    By Blogger Zegi, at 5:25 PM  

  • Sure, everybody does that. If they tell you they don't they are either lieing, or have really sucky taste in music!

    By Blogger VJ, at 6:58 AM  

  • I got caught elevator dancing the other day. Embarassing! I knew the person too, so it made it all the worse. We all elevator dance too, right?

    By Blogger logoANN, at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home