NeonApple

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Rubberbands

Do you think my boss would mind if I spent the rest of the day making a rubberband ball? Technically I feel it is work related. Since we are an environmental organization we save and reuse everything from paperclips to rubberbands.

Each day I get a new set of rubberbands fom our mail carrier. It is suffice to say that I now have ammased a drawer full of rubberbands. Since we are a small org and need to save on storage space - it only makes sense to make a ball out of the mail rubberbands. Thus the reason for this being a work activity. Plus If I really stretch my reasoning I could argue that the activity could help to relieve repetative stress typing injuries but that one is on thin ice.

Also I just plain don't want to work today anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home