NeonApple

Monday, February 05, 2007

Projects, projects, more projects!

I have this ever growing list of house projects that I mention once in a while to the husband. A lot of them he has already tackled but I think sometimes my list stresses him out. After all I have always been the handy one not him. I am hopeful that the husband will keep growing his mechanical skill points and someday he'll even want his own drill or something.

Some of the house projects on the ever growing list include:

  • Painting the upstairs hallway, bathrooms, master bedroom, and the living room / kitchen / dining area.
  • Building the deck
  • Landscaping and mulching the yard
  • Installing the peep hole in the door so I can see out
  • Installing the new light fixture in the dining room
  • Finish the basement
  • Install wood laminate in the entryway, kitchen, dining area
  • Install ceiling fans in the living room and master bedroom


Actually now that I look at the list - it does seem a bit daunting. Maybe we can just start out the the dining room light, which we already have. Then we can work on the list little by little. I guess I just have to be patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home