NeonApple

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Let's Make a Deal - Going, Going, GONE!

Well after my wonderful husband had the car detailed yesterday, we actually did it -we sold my car. We decided the car wasn't worth the cost to have it towed cross-country, last night I watched the best car I have ever owned being driven away by its new owner.

We listed it on Craigslist.org around 7:30pm and within 3 hours we had 4 phone inquiries 1 email and 2 appointments with potential buyers. By midnight the car was sold! I was amazed that it went to fast but for cash on the spot - how could you say no?!

Here are the last pics of my beloved 1995 Dodge Neon that my Daddad helped me purchase while I was in college.







2 Comments:

  • Other than the background, these pictures remind me of the Plushmobile's first pics. I believe your husband took those pics as well. It's come full circle.

    By Blogger logoANN, at 6:12 AM  

  • So will you be buying a new car when you get here?! It is sad when a car goes. I always have to try not to cry.

    By Blogger Zegi, at 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home