NeonApple

Friday, April 17, 2009

When are you old?

I remember when I was in my 20's and I could never imagine being 30, being married, having a child and a mortgage. Now I am going to turn 34 at the end of the month! I don't feel old. I don't want to be old. Being old is a state of mind right! My mom and grandmother are old in their 60's and 80's.

But I am just stunned that I have worked with people who were born in the 1980's after Empire Strikes Back came out. Come on people! These are kids that never got to see Star Wars on the big screen, until the Special Edition came out!

In fact, I first started being online way back in 1994 (when you could only get online via AOL or Apple's eWorld), then the internet was something that only really big geeks knew about! That was 15 years ago for God's sake! I was only 19!

Sheesh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home