NeonApple

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Hope For the Future

Last night I watched NBC & MSNBC, as I saw the dominoes fall left and right - blue and red and I cried with all the hope and pride and inspiration that I feel for the Unites of America.

I am proud to have been just one person in Obama's army of volunteers and workers across the nation who helped to spread hope and change across the state of Ohio and across the country. I am thankful to my family who took up the reins at home, so I could make phone calls and knock on doors for Obama.

My favorite quote comes to my mind this morning:

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed
citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only
thing that ever has."

Margaret Mead

We all make a difference. Everyone's vote counts! And last night proved it - to pave the way for our First African American President of the United States of America.


"...this victory belongs to you. It belongs to you."
Barack Obama
November 5th, 2008
Grant Park, Chicago IL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home