NeonApple

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I am totally a Pot Head!

I can't beleive that I have plowed throught the Harry Potter books so quickly! I just finished Book 6 and now I am holding Book 7 with reverance and awe. I don't want the Harry Potteress to ever end!

Will he go back to Hogwarts? Will he become a auror? Will Harry have to kill? Who will die next? I am full of questions the MUST be answered! How can there ONLY be one more book?! I want to know more about adult Harry Potter - I personally think he should be the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts. And will he get back together with Ginny?

Logoann has suggested a break before starting Book 7 - to digest and ponder . . .

Oh by the way - no spoiler comments on Harry please for those of you who have already read Book 7. THe Husband has already real all the spoiler stuff and I have a heard enough time keeping him from blabbing.

1 Comments:

  • I agrre with logann, take a little break and when you start, make sure you are in a position to not be interupted for the start of the book.

    I had to put it down around page 70 and come back to it a few hours later. I found that very irritating, for reasons I will not say.

    And whatever you do don't turn tp the epilogue at all, even if your eyes glance at a word it can spoil the surprise.

    Have fun, I can't wait to talk to you when you have finished.

    By Blogger Ella & Cheese, at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home