NeonApple

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Knitting Finally!

So it only took me about a year, ugh, to finish the infamous Birth Socks. If you can remember back that far I started these I bit before I got pregnant with Little Man and they became the Birth Socks, wich were supposed to come to the hospital with us . . . but Little Man came 1 month early and the socks did come to the hospital but alas still on the needles. Since then it has been a bit difficult to find time to knit with the Little Man and now the Kitten too but I have finally finished them! It is a lot earier to knit a bit with Little man sleeping through the night!

Now on the needles: The R2D2 Hat!

The Finished Birth Socks


Kitten Playing with the
Newly Finished Birth Socks


Sleepy Kitten Snuggling Up with
Little Man's Cloth Diaper (a clean one of course)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home