NeonApple

Friday, March 30, 2007

Hiatus

Well just days after my last posting the baby arrived (5 weeks early). For the full scoop pleace check out my other blog!

It's suffice to say that my life will mostly consist of baby news until things start to settle down. I am looking forward to nights when the husband and I can sleep through the night and I can work on knitting again.

So please check the baby blog for the latest info on what we are up to whether it is a 3am feeding or the discovery of fingers and toes. When I am more rested I'll go back to writing on both blogs, since I still want to believe that I will have a life even with the baby.

1 Comments:

  • Congratulations!!!! Isn't being a mommy awesome? And you do have a life of your own somewhere. It's just buried under diapers and spit rags at the moment...

    By Blogger Zegi, at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home